Chickpea Brownies that don’t taste like chickpeas but are packed with protein, fiber, and wholesome ingredients! These brownies are also deliciously fudgy and perfectly sweetened. Enjoy them for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Oat Flour (I used GF Bakery on Main Rolled Oats)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Walnuts
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Clusters
- Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C) and line a loaf tray with parchment paper. If making a double or triple batch line a 9×13 size baking tray.
- Open can of chickpeas, rinse, and drain.
- Add chickpeas to a food processor along with maple syrup, apple sauce, and cashew butter. Process until well incorporated.
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to a food processor and process for 2 minutes.
- Add batter to loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Take out and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 8-12 brownies
Keywords: chickpea brownies, vegan brownies, vegan brownie recipe, healthy brownies, protein-packed brownies