Curl up on the couch with this cozy autumn vegetable soup! This soup is creamy and loaded with vegetables including carrots, parsnips, cauliflower, onion, and squash of choice. The crispy chickpeas and pepita seeds on top make it even more irresistible!
- 2 medium Carrots
- 1 medium Parsnips
- 1 cup Cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 cup Butternut Squash (or Acorn, Delicata, Pumpkin)
- 6 cups Vegetables Broth
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Pepita Seeds
- Fresh Parsley or Cilantro
- Coconut Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 F (220 C).
- Roast your squash for 20 min.
- Set a large pot of water to boil and cook the carrots, parsnip, cauliflower, and onion. Simmer for 15-20 min or until soft.
- Once squash and vegetables are done cooking set aside and let cool off fully.
- Add all vegetables, squash and vegetable broth to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You might not be able to fit it all in one batch and that is ok.
- Turn pot on medium heat and add oil, garlic and ginger. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add puree to the pot along with rosemary, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Simmer on low for at least 15 minutes to let flavors combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve and top with chickpeas, seeds and fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
Keywords: vegan pumpkin soup, roasted butternut squash soup, autumn vegetable soup