This creamy chipotle pasta is flavorful, bold, and extremely satisfying. Packed with cozy flavors and veggies like zucchini, butternut squash, and bell peppers. It’s also packed with protein from the black beans and silken tofu blended into the sauce.
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 can of black beans
- 10oz cooked noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 block of silken tofu
- 2 cups vegetable broth (see above)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce (not the entire can – see above)
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add oil. Once it’s hot, add oil. Add diced butternut squash and cover for 7-10 minutes until soft.
- Next, add diced zucchini, bell pepper, and drained black beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the sauce from the blender and stir frequently. Add a bit more vegetable broth or water if it is too thick.
- Add cooked noodles and stir well.
- Serve and garnish with cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pasta, creamy vegan pasta, creamy chipotle pasta