- 2 cups @bakery Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Date Syrup or 4 Dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp Flax Meal and 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- @bakeryonmain granola
- Blend oats in blender for 45 seconds or until you create oat flour. Make sure you use blender for a finer product.
- Add walnut to food processor and process until they achieve a crumbled product. Then add dates or date syrup and process for another 45 seconds.
- Add oat flour from your blender to the food processor and process along with walnuts, date syrup or dates, flax egg and maple syrup. Process until a dough-like texture forms.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper and add oat flour mixture as the bottom layer. Smooth out using the back of a flat spatula.
- Rinse blender and now blend banana, coconut cream, peanut butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup until silky smooth. Add on top of bottom layer and freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in a glass bowl. Place in microwave for 30 second increments while mixing along the way. Should take about 1-2 minutes to fully melt. Add this as your top layer along with your favorite granola. I picked the maple granola from @bakeryonmain.
Freeze overnight or for at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, defrost for at least 15 minutes before taking your first bite! Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 45
- Serving Size: 12 bars