The best vegan chorizo and potato tacos you’ve ever had! These tacos are easy to make, ready in under 20 minutes, and super delicious.
- 3 large golden potatoes
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup vegan chorizo (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 avocado
- Cut the potatoes into very small cubes.
- Turn the pan over medium heat and add avocado oil.
- Once hot, add the diced potatoes, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes or until done. Avoid moving the potatoes too often. Mix every 3 minutes.
- When the potatoes are almost done, add the chorizo and adobo sauce. Cook for another 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat the corn tortillas and fill them with the potato and chorizo mixture. Add avocado slices and cilantro if desired and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Serving Size: 8-10 servings