The vegan chocolate pudding of your dreams but healthy, high in protein, and low in sugar! Make this super easy, 5 ingredients dessert weekly, because you’ll want it that much!
- 16 oz silken tofu, room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 4.75 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- Melt dark chocolate by popping it into the microwave for 3-4 minutes. Pause microwave to stir every minute.
- Add silken tofu, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a food processor or blender. Blend for 2-3 minutes until fluffy and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into small glass containers and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Serving Size: 4 servings