- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup coconut condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Coconut condensed milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Add apple cider vinegar to almond milk and set aside.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl. Incorporate well.
- Before adding coconut condensed milk, heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds just enough to melt away coconut oil clots.
- Next, add all wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well but do not over-mix.
- Turn a pan on medium heat and add a small amount of vegan butter. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto the pan. Once a good amount of bubbles appear, flip over to the other side and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been made.
- Serve hot and drizzle with more coconut condensed milk and cinnamon powder.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: mexican pancakes, tres leches pancakes, vegan pancakes fluffy