This Vegan overnight oats recipe is ready in under 5 minutes for a balanced grab-and-go breakfast in the morning! It’s creamy, lightly sweet, packed with protein, fiber, and perfect for the warm weather.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional but recommended)
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup
- Berries or fruit of choice
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sliced almonds
- Nut butter
- Pour oats, chia seeds, and hemp seeds into a mason jar or container of choice.
- Slowly pour in the plant-based milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup, and stir together until combined well.
- Add a choice of toppings on top of the oats or place them in a separate container/bag to add in when ready to eat.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-cook
Keywords: Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe, vegan breakfast recipes, healthy vegan breakfast recipes, easy vegan breakfast recipes