These vegan strawberry swirl cheesecake bars are what dreams are made of. They are perfectly creamy and sweet with a vibrant flavor!
- 2 cups of bakery main oat flakes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 5 dates, soaked and pitted
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 packages vegan cream cheese* (see above)
- 3/4 can of whole coconut milk
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl to create flaxseed eggs. Mix well and allow to thicken. Add dates to a small bowl of hot water and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Blend the oats in a blender to create oatmeal. Add walnuts to food processor and process until crumb-sized chunks form.
- Add oatmeal, salt, flax eggs, softened / pitted dates and process until a dough-like consistency forms. Once you can shape the dough with your fingers, the crust is done.
- Add the dough to 2 loaf pans and form a crust with your hands. Once the crust forms, use the back of a putty knife to level it out and make it flat on all sides.
- Rinse the food processor and add vegan cream cheese. Process until fluffy and smooth. Add all other filling ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth for about 1 minute.
- Add the cheesecake filling to the loaf pans. Distribute evenly between both loaf pans.
- Add the berries and maple syrup to the blender and blend until smooth. Use a teaspoon to add berry puree droplets on top of the cheesecake filling. Use a toothpick to slide through the berry drops and create swirls.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 F. Let cool for one hour then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.