This easy vegan chocolate mousse dessert is by far one of my favorite healthy sweets to have! It’s creamy, silky, fluffy, and rich but it is also protein-rich and heart-healthy.
- 1 package of Silken tofu (454g)
- 7 oz dark chocolate, melted (200g)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (only solid portion) OR 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add silken tofu, coconut cream (or avocado), agave, and vanilla extract to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a pot on low heat. Pour into blender with silken tofu mixture and blend once more until chocolatey and smooth.
- Pour into a big container or small individual ramekins and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Take out the fridge and let sit for a few minutes if the texture is still on the hard side. Add vegan whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or chocolate granola, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 oz
Keywords: easy vegan chocolate mousse