These easy 15-minute Garlic Chili Oil Noodles will be your new favorite lazy meal! They’re spicy, garlicky, and packed with umami flavor. It’s one of those dishes you can whip up with minimal effort and still impress your folks!
- 1 tablespoon Gochugaru chili
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp black vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 8–12 oz noodles of choice
- Cook noodles according to package until al dente.
- Meanwhile, add all the other ingredients besides the avocado oil and sesame oil to a medium bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain the water and add the sesame oil to the noodles. This will prevent them from sticking and add flavor.
- Next, heat up the avocado oil in a small pan for about 3-5 minutes. Once it’s hot enough, pour the oil directly into the bowl with all the other sauce ingredients. Let the oil sit with the ingredients for 1 minute to cook them through.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauce. Add the noodles in gradually to see how saucy you prefer it. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*store in a tight-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Noodles
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: chili oil noodles, garlic chili oil noodles, easy noodle recipe, asian noodle recipe