These paletas de fresa are the ultimate vegan strawberry popsicles to have on a warm summer day. They are easy to make with only 4 main ingredients; strawberries, coconut cream, sugar, and oat milk. They are refreshing and perfectly sweetened!
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (optional, see above)
- Dark chocolate drizzle
- Bakery on Main granola crumbles
- Cut strawberries into thick slices and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar to sliced strawberries, mix well, and let sit for 10-15 minutes to draw out the juices.
- Next, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pour into the popsicle mold and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- To take popsicles out easier, run the silicon mold under warm water for a few minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate, drizzle over the popsicle and then add granola crumbles on top. Enjoy!
- Category: Mexican
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: paletas de fresa, vegan paleta recipe, vegan paletas