The best and easiest cold peanut noodle salad you will ever make. Ideal for preparing meals, barbecues, picnics or even a hot summer dinner on weekdays.
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced
- Noodles, cooked and chilled
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup 100% creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1–2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2–3 tablespoons of water
- Add all the sauce ingredients, plus the water and lemon juice, to a bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Add water and lemon juice, stir and check the consistency. Add more as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the ingredients to taste.
- Add the cooked and refrigerated noodles to a large mixing bowl, as well as the zucchini noodles, shredded carrots, edamame beans, and cilantro.
- Add sauce to the noodles and vegetables, stir well, and store in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Top with crushed peanuts, cilantro, and extra lemon juice if desired.
* add peanuts at the very end if meal prepping or keeping overnight.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: vegan, plant based, vegan food prep, noodles, thai noodles, peanut noodles, vegan peanut noodles, noodle salad