This Pumpkin French Toast is cozy, moist, lightly sweet, and incredibly satisfying. It is the perfect fall breakfast and it’s super easy to make. Serve with creamy greek yogurt, pumpkin maple syrup, or whipped cream, and enjoy!
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 1/2–3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 1/4 cup water)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2–3 tbsp Vegan butter
- 8–10 thick slices of bread
- Maple syrup + pumpkin puree mix
- Vegan greek yogurt
- Pumpkin seeds
- Maple Vanilla Granola
- In a shallow bowl, add all ingredients besides the bread. Whisk together well and set aside.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Dip both sides of the toast into the batter and place in the pan. Avoid soaking the bread to avoid soggy toast.
- Cook for about 4-5 minus on each side until it is golden crispy on both sides.
- Serve immediately and top with maple syrup, greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds, and granola 🙂
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pumpkin french toast, pumpkin french toast, vegan fall recipes, vegan breakfast