- 6–8 jalapeños
- 1/2 cup beans of choice
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese (see above)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Salt to taste
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse jalapeños and pat dry. Air fry at 375 F for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Take jalapeños out and let them cool off for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, make your guacamole. Mash your avocado and then stir in all the chopped veggies.
- Once jalapeños are cool, peel the skin off, take a knife and slice the jalapeño in the middle just enough to create an opening to stuff it. Do not slice it from end to end.
- Add cheese, beans, sprinkle salt, and air fry for another 4-5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top off with fresh guacamole and enjoy!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: stuffed jalapenos air fryer, vegan mexican appetizers, vegan stuffed peppers, vegan stuffed jalapenos