Vegan ceviche is an authentic Mexican dish that is refreshing, light, and super easy to make. Hearts of palm make for a perfect fish replacement and make this dish extra nutritious! Save this recipe for a hot summer day and enjoy with a side of tortilla chips.
- 2 canned hearts of palm, 14 oz each
- 1/2-3/4 cup pickled red onion*
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 3 limes, juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice tomatoes, jalapeños, and avocado. Mince cilantro.
- Open hearts of palm can, drain, and rinse well. Cut into quarters to make 1/2 inch size pieces.
- Add all veggies to a large mixing bowl. Add in lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
- Taste and adjust seasonings/ingredients as needed. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes -3 hours or overnight for best results.
- Serve with tortilla chips or tostadas and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Mexican
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 6 servings
Keywords: vegan ceviche, heart of palm, mexican ceviche, easy mexican recipes