These buffalo tofu wings are perfectly crispy on the outside, tender, and “meaty” on the inside. They are the perfect, high-protein appetizer, game day meal, or weekend comfort food. Buffalo tofu wings that will make you love tofu!
- 1 packet of extra firm tofu (454g)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chicken-less seasoning
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or any neutral oil)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4–1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Press tofu until most liquid is out.
- Using your hands, break into wing-sized pieces.
- Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add soy sauce, and oil, and toss to coat evenly.
- Add all other ingredients to the tofu and toss to coat evenly.
- Air fry at 400 F for 16-20 minutes flipping every 6-7 minutes.
- Coat in buffalo sauce and serve or toss back into the air-fryer to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 420 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the tofu wings out and coat in buffalo sauce, and bake again for another 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a large pan with 1 cup of oil.
- Once hot, place seasoned and breaded tofu wings in the pan.
- Fry for about 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil into a paper towel to absorb excess oil
- Coat in buffalo sauce and serve.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Tofu
- Method: Air Fryer, Baking, Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo tofu, vegan buffalo wings,