This lentil wrap recipe is protein-packed and made with only two ingredients. These soft lentil tortillas are perfect for tacos, wraps, and even desserts!
- 2 cups red lentils
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- Soak lentils in vegetable broth for at least 4 hours.
- Add soaked lentils with vegetable broth to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until it is super smooth.
- Turn a small non-stick griddle on medium heat and add a splash of oil.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the lentil batter to the pan and spread it out evenly to form the wrap.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip over. Cook for another minute and remove from heat.
- Repeat the process until all wraps are made.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Sides
- Method: Stove
Keywords: easy lentil wraps, lentil wrap recipe, red lentil wraps, lentil tortillas, high protein tortillas, high protein wraps