This 3 Bean Salad Recipe is perfect for a quick and easy meal that is filling, balanced, and delicious! It is packed with fiber, protein, and Mexican flavors. Save this recipe for your busy weeks, potlucks, or meal prep.
- 1 cup black beans, cooked/canned
- 1 cup pinto or Peruvian beans, cooked/canned
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked/canned
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked/canned
- 1 cup Nature’s Sweet Cherub tomatoes, halved
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 2–3 limes, juiced
- Salt and peppers to taste
- Use homemade beans or canned. For cold bean salad recipes, I typically use canned.
- Open canned beans/corn, drain, and rinse well.
- Dice vegetables, and add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lime juice to taste.
- Toss evenly and serve with tortilla chips, tostadas, or on a bed of lettuce as a salad.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 3 bean salad, three bean salad recipe, 3 bean salad recipe, bean salad recipe, vegan salad recipe, high protein vegan recipe