- 1 pack High Protein Tofu (Trader Joe’s is my pick) or Frozen and defrosted Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice tofu into cubes. To dice evenly start with cutting tofu directly in half and then 4 equal parts. Aim for cubes that are no bigger than 1 inch in width and height.
- Add tofu to a large mixing bowl and add sriracha, maple syrup and soy sauce. Use a rubber spatula to mix in the sauces and coat all tofu cubes evenly.
- Add garlic powder, nooch (nutritional yeast), salt and pepper. Use rubber spatula again to coat once more.
- Add to air fryer and air fry on 375 for 22 minutes pausing every 7 minutes to flip tofu to avoid uneven cooking. If baking, bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes also flipping every 7-8 minutes for best results (with a silicone matt!).
- After about 22 minutes check your tofu. If it is at your desired crsipiness level take out immediately and serve.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 22
- Serving Size: 4 servings