These saucy noodles make the best comfort meal. The sauce is thick, savory and basically an umami bomb. Super easy to make and pairs perfectly with tofu and veggies.
- 2 instant ramen noodle squares (*see above for gluten-free and other options)
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2–3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp chili oil or sriracha
- 1 Tbsp crushed ginger
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch stirred into room temp water
- Add all sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk well.
- Cook noodles, drain and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium/high heat and add your sauce. Bring it to a boil and turn heat down to simmer.
- Allow it to cook until sauce thickens and let simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and enjoy!
*best when served immediately but can keep as leftovers for 3 days
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Main
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 4 servings
Keywords: saucy noodle recipe, saucy noodles, vegan noodles recipe, easy noodles recipe