The best Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta recipe you’ll ever make! Super duper creamy, slightly sweet, cheesy, savory, and a bit nutty!
- 1 1/2 cup Butternut squash, roasted
- 1/2 cup Cashews, soaked
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 White Onion
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 4-6 Sage leaves
- 1 cup Water or Vegetables Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Soak cashews in boiling hot water for 30 minutes or in room temperature water overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (212 C). Cut butternut squash in half and brush olive oil on the surface. Roast for an hour to an hour and 15 min.
- While squash is roasting put all other ingredients in blender.
- Once squash it done cooking, take out of the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Add squash to blender and blend all ingredients until creamy smooth.
- Cook your pasta by directions on box/bag. Add sauce to your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4 servings