These Mason Jar Soups are the perfect lazy, easy meal prep for the winter. Comforting and ready-to-eat soup with minimal effort and no actual cooking. This satisfying soup is also balanced with protein, lots of fiber, and nutrients.
- 1 serving of rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon bouillon or miso paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup tofu cubes
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Hot water (when ready to eat)
- Add your base ingredients (garlic, bouillon/miso, soy sauce) to the bottom of the mason jar.
- Next, add your vegetables layer by layer. Add your protein of choice on top of your vegetables.
- Finally, add your rice noodles. Fold them in if needed so they can fit.
- Add fresh herbs on top if desired and put a lid on it. Store it in the refrigerator.
- When ready to eat, take it out of the fridge and pour boiling hot water into it. Shake it well. Close it up for 6-7 minutes to let it cook.
- Add chili powder or chili sauce and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Soups
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: vegan meal prep, soup meal prep, no-cook soups, mason jar soups