Introducing the best Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Cups you’ll ever make! These babies are super easy to make, delicious and nutritious. They don’t require baking and are perfect for a dessert, snack or even breakfast.
The Best Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Try this recipe for a low carb, high protein cold and creamy treat! I’m here to tell you that all desserts don’t need to have high amounts of processed sugar or carbohydrates! These babies are basically protein bars or maybe even a quick and easy breakfast.
Make these on a warm summer day because you won’t have to worry about heating up the house with the oven. These treats require no baking and are super easy to make. Make a large batch and enjoy them throughout the week.
How are these Healthy Cheesecake Cups?
The crust is made of oats, walnuts/walnut flour and flaxseed meal. This adds lots of fiber, protein and healthy fats to these treats.
You can either blend walnuts in a food processor or use walnut flour. Nut flours help create wholesome treats that are very filling and will satisfy your sweet craving all in one! One of my favorite nut flours is Nature’s Eats and you can find these plant-based, gluten-free and low carb flours on Amazon or Walmart.
The strawberry cheesecake part is made with a mix of cashews, fruits, sweetened and coconut oil. Coconut oil is higher in saturated fats but it helps create a smoother/creamier texture.Print
Easy, no-bake, vegan strawberry cheesecake cups that also happen to be gluten-free. Enjoy these cold, creamy treats as a delicious summer dessert or year round. High in protein and fiber they will also be sure to keep you full until your next meal.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats or oatmeal
- 1 ½ cup walnut flour @natureseats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed + ½ cup water
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked 2 hours)
- 1 large lemon (juiced)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¾ cup of whole coconut cream
- ½ cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- Combine the flax flour and water in a small bowl to create a flax egg. Mix well and allow to thicken. Line muffin tins with paper or muffin paper.
- Add all crust ingredients to food processor and blend until dough-like consistency forms.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of batter to muffin pan to top the crust of each cup of cheesecake. It’s your thumbs to press it down and shape it well.
- Add all of the cheesecake filling ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until perfectly smooth. You want to avoid lumps or chunks to achieve a whipped cheesecake consistency. Save half of this mixture to add frozen fruit later.
- Pour half of the cheesecake puree over the base and freeze for at least 2 hours. Meanwhile, it is freezing, mix the cherries and strawberries with the other half of the mixture.
- After freezing the bottom layer, add the fruity layer on top and freeze for another 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and thaw for 15 minutes before serving. Top with melted dark chocolate if you like!
Tips and Tricks
Make these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Cups your own! Add chocolate chips, granola or nut butter drizzle on top. I’ve also added freeze dried strawberry crumbles on tope before freezing and they came out so pretty and delish!
If you like these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Cups, make sure to try these too:
Berry Cheesecake Swirl Bars
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Recipe