This black bean avocado salad recipe is for busy people that still want to eat balanced throughout the week. It’s delicious, nutritious, and ready in 10 minutes!
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of corn kernels
- 3–4 ripe avocados
- 2 jalapeños (optional or sub bell pepper)
- 3/4 cup coriander
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4–5 lemons, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the onion, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the coriander. Open cans of beans and corn, drain and rinse.
- Cut the avocados last so they don’t brown.
- Add everything to a large mixing bowl along with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Taste and add salt / pepper / lime juice as needed. Serve with tortilla chips, tostadas or eaten with a spoon!
- Prep Time: 10
- Serving Size: 6 servings